During the 8 hours of sleep a lot of things happen in the mouth.
The idea of tartar, caries, plaque or gingivitis should not torment us and steal our sleep.
Here are some advices to improve the condition of your mouth before going to sleep.
1.Brushing teeth before going to sleep protects you from the plaque, tartar, cavities or gingivitis. Those who have more problems with their teeth and inflammation of gums should brush their teeth after dinner and before bedtime.
2. Brush your teeth properly
3. Buy electric toothbrush. The electric toothbrush removes more plaque from the teeth and is more gentle to the gums of regular toothbrush, especially toothbrushes with the sensor for adjusting the amount of pressure on the teeth and gums.
4. It is good to use dental floss too in your daily hygiene of teeth.
5. Before going to sleep scrape the tongue and remove the residues.
6. Rinse his mouth with mouthwash. Find one that you will like. Perhaps the herbal mouthwashes are the best ones. The mouthwashes with a certain percentage of alcohol or antiseptic chlorhexidine can be harmful.
7. If you notice screech of teeth (bite heavily in his sleep), buy yourself a night teeth stick.