Do you know how Dental Crowns work?
When a larger cavity has appeared in the enamel of the tooth (an outer white part), it threatens the general health and life quality of a person. If the cavity is not treated, it can grow and reach the inner part of the tooth (dentin or even the pulp) where it causes pain and can even lead to infection and dying of the tooth. People who have damaged, chipped, irregularly shaped teeth need crowns to restore the natural shape of those teeth.
Crowns are coverings that are placed over the natural part of the tooth.
They are used to give back the proper function and aesthetics to the tooth and can be fabricated from different materials, with major groups being gold, porcelain and non-metal. Gold crowns are most durable, but are aesthetically outdated. Porcelain ones are actually made out of porcelain-based outer layer, and a metal-based inner layer that is coated on the tooth. They are stable, hypoallergenic, and very aesthetic. Zircon crowns are the most popular non-metal crowns. They are made out of zirconium oxide, stable and aesthetically very much alike porcelain crowns.
- Baja Oral Center $450 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $350 USD
- Liberty Dental Clinic $225 USD
- Smile Dental Tijuana $201 USD
- Glieb Martinez $365 USD
- Dental K $209 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 160 USD
- Dentoamerica – Puerto Vallarta $ 240 USD
- Dent Art Center $ 250 USD
- Dental Alvarez $ 250 USD
- Amazing Smile Center $450 USD
- Baja Oral Center $500 USD
- Tijuana Dentist – Dr Mario Lamas $450 USD
- Dent Art Center $500 USD
- Clinica Dental Integral $450 USD
- Tijuana Dentist Max Corona $500 USD
- Dental Newton $400 USD
- Odontologia Integral de Mexico $500 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $575 USD
- My Baja Dental $550 USD
Periodontology i a branch of dental medicine that tudie the upporting tooth ti ue (periodontium) and di ea e that affect themTalking about...
Teeth are not the only part of oral cavity that can be a ubject of di ea e and infection Some of the mo t common dental problem are in fact gum...