Dental implants are used when a person is missing an entire tooth.
The process is quite long and requires many visits to the dentist, but if performed well it will result with a high-quality and stable dental implant instead of a missing tooth.In order to insert an implant, a strong bone structure is needed. If the bone structure is missing or is not strong enough, additional preliminary procedures on the bone are required. Then, the root system of the future implant is installed. To replace the root a titanium screw is used, due to its high biocompatibility. It takes between 3 and 5 months for the titanium screw to integrate into the jawbone.
During that time a temporary prosthesis is used, and after the titanium has integrated into the bone, a dental restoration is completed and a person has an artificial tooth with a root strong enough to endure chewing and all other functions of the tooth.Recently, a one-step procedure has been developed. It is called immediate placement and it means that an entire implant is inserted in a single surgery. Although it is less time consuming and more aesthetically pleasing, the one-step procedure has some disadvantages. The dental surgeon has less control over the healing process and a system has to be devised that will prevent the implant being used for chewing before the titanium is strongly grown into the bone.
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $1,045 USD
- Baja Dental Smile $750 USD
- Smile Dental Tijuana $1,258 USD
- Dental K $1,150 USD
- Unidad Dental del Norte $1,500 USD
- Simply Dental $ 1,150 USD
- Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry Center $ 1,250 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 1,250 USD
- Playa Dentist – Dr. Jorge Armenta $ 1,556 USD
- Dentalia Cancun $1,556 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $992 USD
- Smile Dental Tijuana $251 USD
- Dental K $575 USD
- Cosmetic Dentist Dental Artistry $ 250 USD
- Simply Dental $ 350 USD
- Castle Dental $ 400 USD
- Sunshine Smiles $346 USD
- Dr. Jorge Cuauhtli $500 USD
- Bokanova Dental Center $900 USD
- Brio Dental $659 USD
Metal brace are the mo t common and widely u ed brace for teeth correction Metal bracket are very trong and can with tand mo t type of treatment...
Teeth are not the only part of oral cavity that can be a ubject of di ea e and infection Some of the mo t common dental problem are in fact gum...