Dental implants are used when a person is missing an entire tooth.
The process is quite long and requires many visits to the dentist, but if performed well it will result with a high-quality and stable dental implant instead of a missing tooth.In order to insert an implant, a strong bone structure is needed. If the bone structure is missing or is not strong enough, additional preliminary procedures on the bone are required. Then, the root system of the future implant is installed. To replace the root a titanium screw is used, due to its high biocompatibility. It takes between 3 and 5 months for the titanium screw to integrate into the jawbone.
During that time a temporary prosthesis is used, and after the titanium has integrated into the bone, a dental restoration is completed and a person has an artificial tooth with a root strong enough to endure chewing and all other functions of the tooth.Recently, a one-step procedure has been developed. It is called immediate placement and it means that an entire implant is inserted in a single surgery. Although it is less time consuming and more aesthetically pleasing, the one-step procedure has some disadvantages. The dental surgeon has less control over the healing process and a system has to be devised that will prevent the implant being used for chewing before the titanium is strongly grown into the bone.
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $6,113 USD
- The American Bio-dental Center $7,400 USD
- Dental K $3,766 USD
- Simply Dental $ 2,450 USD
- Castle Dental $ 5,450 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 4,170 USD
- Dentaris $7,400 USD
- Inter Dental Cancun $3,162 USD
- Dental House $3,938 USD
- Dental Travel – Dental House $4,180 USD
- Dental K $4,812 USD
- Simply Dental $ 3,450 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 7,400 USD
- Castle Dental $ 8,050 USD
- Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry Center $ 11,200 USD
- Dentaris $9,000 USD
- Inter Dental Cancun $9,427 USD
- Dental House $5,415 USD
- Dental Travel – Dental House $5,750 USD
- Dr. Jorge Cuauhtli $6,900 USD
- Cancun Dental Specialists $10,800 USD
- Dra Janira Rodarte Alcalde $ 4,300 USD
- Dental K $7,323 USD
- Ciro Dental $ 5,600 USD
- Dental Alvarez $ 7,000 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 8,650 USD
- Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry $10,400 USD
- Cancun Dental Design $10,266 USD
- Dental Evolution Cancun $12,400 USD
- Medidental $20,000 USD
La er denti try can be u ed to uncover partially covered wi dom teeth, remove decay from a cavity, treat ab ce ed gum and infection in root canal...
Teeth cleaning i an integral and mo t vital part of oral hygiene Every per on hould regularly bru h their teeth to remove dental plaque and prevent...