Cecilia Berrospe Dental Care is a team of professionals focused on providing a top quality service for your dental health. They dedicate every day to making their patients feel better about their smiles.
They work with the best equipment, update their knowledge and practice at all times, offer unique attention to their patients, and best of all they love what they do!. If you are looking Dental Services in San Miguel de Allende, México, they are your best option.
Location: Calle Libramiento José Manuel Zavala 12, Luis Donaldo Colosio, 37738 San Miguel de Allende, México
Phone: 01 415 154 8000
Mon: 9:00-18:00 hrs
Tue: 9:00-18:00 hrs
Wed: 9:00-18:00 hrs
Thu: 9:00-18:00 hrs
Fri: 9:00-18:00 hrs
Sat: 9:00-13:00 hrs
Cecilia Berrospe Dental Care Dentists
Dr. Cecilia Berrospe
Graduated as a Dental Surgeon from the Technological University of México (UNITEC), in México City in 1984. She has participated in diverse activities such as:
- Course in Aesthetic Dentistry, CEO, Querétaro, Qro.
- Prosthetic Surgical Course in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation, Biotechnology Institute Mexico. BTI Querétaro, Qro.
- Prosthetic Rehabilitation Course on Implants, Comprehensive Dental Care ADei, Querétaro, Qro.
- Theoretical-practical Intensive Course of Prostheses on Implants, Implantoperium and Odontological Association of Querétaro, AOQ.
- Advanced Prosthetic Implantology Course, Querétaro, Qro. Implantoperio and Odontological Association of Querétaro, AOQ.
She has also been an active member of the Mexican Dental Association (ADM) since 1997. And in that same year, she became part of the College of Dental Surgeons of San Miguel de Allende and since 2014 she has been chairing the Certification Commission of the College of Dental Surgeons of San Miguel de Allende. She has been an affiliated international member of the American Dental Association (ADA) since 1997. She recently certified herself for a second time by the Certification Board of the Mexican Dental Association (ADM) April 2015-2020.
She has had a private practice in San Miguel de Allende for 24 years.
Dr. Olga Briones
Obtained her bachelor’s degree as a Dental surgeon by the Popular Autonomous University of Puebla. She then studied a specialty in Endodontics and graduated from De La Salle University Bajío. She is an active member of the Mexican Association of Endodontics as well as an active member and associate of the Endodontics College of Guanajuato. She has been certified by the Mexican Board of Endodontics, A.C. and was president of the College of Endodontics of the State of Guanajuato from 2013 to 2015. She has had a private practice since 2000 in Dolores Hidalgo and she is also part of the dental team of Cecilia Berrospe Dental Care in San Miguel de Allende, Gto.
Is a Dental Surgeon with a specialty in Prosthodontics and Implantology by the De La Salle University Bajío. Up to now, she has participated in different activities such as:
- Theoretical Surgical/Prosthetic Course of the Straumann Dental Implant System, Periodontics and Advanced Implantology (Hadassah University, Jerusalem, Israel)
- Assistant at the International Dental Show IDS 2013 (Cologne, Germany)
- Certification in Biofunctional Prosthetic System BPS (Shaan, Liechtenstein)
- Practical Waxing Course, Dr. Iván Ronald
- Practical Theoretical Course of Photography in Dentistry “From Macro to Micro” Dr. Carlos A. Ayala
- Assistant in the 24th International Symposium on Ceramics: Decoding Aesthetic Excellence
- Advanced Ceramic Restorations Course: Planning and integrations in aesthetic zones, Dr. Milko Villarroel.
Currently, she is a professor at the Postgraduate of Oral Rehabilitation Clinic in the Autonomous University of Queretaro. She is also a professor at Del Valle de México University Campus Juriquilla.
Dr. Morales also has publications that have been featured in dental journals, these are some of them:
- "Placement of a postextraction implant using the tooth as a surgical guide" Presentation of a clinical case published in ADM Magazine, Vol. LXXII, No. 1 (2015) P. 38-42.
- "Physiopathology of nocturnal bruxism". Endogenous and exogenous factors in Revista ADM, Vol. LXXII, Núm. 2. (2015) P. 78-84
- "Management of peri-implant tissues of aesthetic rehabilitation in the anterior sector" León, Gto. Mexican Institute of Advanced Restorative Odontology IMORA, July 2015
Since 2016, Dr. Morales is part of the dental team at Cecilia Berrospe Dental Care in San Miguel de Allende.
Dr. Mónica Juárez
Graduated as Surgery Dentist from the Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo, Morelia, Michoacán. Privacy practice since 2005 in Cecilia Berrospe Dental Care