- Dental K $2,720 USD
- VGM Dental Center $2,826 USD
- Shirley Baker Dds $2,790 USD
- Harmony Dental Studio $3,500 USD
- Healteeth Dental Center $1,500 USD
- Grupo Dental Bosques $1,074 USD
- GIO Clinic $1,074 USD
- Arizona Dental Now $2,000 USD
- Progreso Smile Dental Center $805 USD
- Bokanova Riviera Maya $2,613 USD
- Dental Live $1,090 USD
- Simply Endo Tijuana by Christian López $2.919 USD
- Cancun Dental Specialists $4,500 USD
- Dentalia – Playa Del Carmen $4,585 USD
- Dental Spana $3,500 USD
- Bokanova Dental Center $5,000 USD
- Especialidades Dentales Matamoros $5,104 USD
- GIO Clinic $3,759 USD
- Bokanova Riviera Maya $2,612 USD
- Sand Dental Studio $2,518 USD
- Harmony Dental Studio $4,500 USD
- Amazing Smile Center $2,405 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $2,164 USD
- The American Bio-dental Center $3,453 USD
- Baja Dental Smile $2,500 USD
- Dental K $1,360 USD
- Unidad Dental del Norte $2,000 USD
- VGM Dental Center $1,884 USD
- Artell Dental Center $ 400 USD
- Dent Art Center $ 400 USD
- Bokanova Dental Center $ 3,500 USD
- Cosmetic Dentist Dental Artistry $ 500 USD
- Clinica Dental Ponce $752 USD
- Healteeth Dental Center $1,200 USD
- Grupo Dental Bosques $805 USD
- GIO Clinic $966 USD
- RamLanz Dental $2,613 USD
- Arizona Dental Now $1,985 USD
- Grupo de Especialidades Dentales $1;464 USD
- Salud & Estetica Dental $2,516 USD
- Dr. Francisco F. Bañuelos Caldera $1,028 USD
- Dra. Luz Marely Garcia Alvarez $503 USD
- Hernandez Dental Clinic $503 USD
- Progreso Smile Dental Center $503 USD
- Artell Dental Center $400 USD
- Bokanova Riviera Maya $2,080 USD
- Dental Art Center By Dr Millan Valdivia $1,837 USD
- Centro Dental Ayon $1,777 USD
- Clinica Dental Garza de la Garza $1,312 USD
- Alejandra Rendon $1,342 USD
- Dental Arts $1,513 USD
- UniMed Especialidades Puerto Vallarta $797 USD
- Soluciones Dentales Inteligentes – Queretaro $1,674 USD
- Maria Graciela Herrera Guajardo Clinic $802 USD
- Avilas Dental Group $1,881 USD
- The McMillan Dental Clinic $1,606 USD
- Dental Live $611 USD
- Advanced Smiles Dentistry Tijuana $2,000 USD
- Harmony Dental Studio $2,500 USD
- The Center for Dental Excellence $1,800 USD
- Cosmetic Dental Group Tijuana $731 USD
- Pacific Dental Tijuana $2,013 USD
- Simply Endo Tijuana by Christian López $2,013 USD
- U Smile Dental Center $1,800 USD
- Evidentall $1,279 USD
- Dental Balzaretti $2,461 USD
- New Age Dental Clinic $2,579 USD
Assessing the Pros and Cons of the Different Types of Braces
So, let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of each type.
|Metal Braces||Least ExpensiveMost effectiveAllows kids expressionthrough colored bands||Most noticeableLimit you from eating hardand stick foods|
|Ceramic Braces||Less noticeable thanmetalMost effective, like metal||More costly than metalMay stain more easily|
|Lingual Braces||Invisible from outside||Harder to cleanMore costly than other typesMaybe more uncomfortableLess effective for severe casesRoutine adjustments take longerthan metal or ceramic braces|
|Invisalign||Nearly invisibleAllow you to eat and drinkanything (removable)||Only available for teens and adultsLess effective for severe casesMaybe more costly than othersTreatment may take longerRequire brushing teeth after eatingto prevent staining|
Self-ligating braces look very similar to the traditional fixed braces that orthodontists have used to straighten teeth for decades. However, they are now available with clear or ceramic brackets, making them far more discreet.They also use clips instead of elastic bands to hold the brace’s wire in place. This creates less friction and makes it easier for you to brush around your brace and keep your teeth clean during your orthodontic treatment.
Lingual braces attach to the lingual (tongue) side of your teeth. No one can see them, but they’ll be hard at work straightening your teeth from the inside. Your lingual brace will look and function just like a fixed brace, using brackets and wires to gradually move your teeth.In the case of lingual braces, though, the brackets are custom-made to fit the more irregular back surfaces of your teeth. If you’re looking for a discreet brace, this is the crème da la crème of ‘invisible’ braces.
The can be used to treat the majority of problems.
Strictly speaking, retainers aren’t braces. Instead of moving your teeth, their job is to hold them in their new position once your braces come off. They’re so important, though, that we think they’re always worth a mention.We offer two types of retainers, and if you’re a private patient you’ll receive both. Removable retainers consist of clear vacuum-formed mouth guards that snugly fit your teeth to hold them in position. Fixed retainers are thin stainless steel wires that are permanently attached behind your front teeth where they stop your teeth from moving 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you’d like to see the types of braces we offer at Total Orthodontics ‘in the flesh’, get in touch to book your free, no-obligation consultation. Or, keep browsing our website to find more information on all the braces and treatments we offer.
Does your son or daughter have crooked teeth? Is he or she ready to start the process of getting metal braces to fix crooked teeth? Well, you’ve come to the right place! We invite you to keep reading to learn more about metal braces. If you have questions, please call one of our offices.
Metal Braces for Your Son or Daughter
Metal-and-wire braces are the traditional option to fix crooked, misaligned teeth. Metal braces can also help to fix improper bite issues.Metal braces are very durable, and will last a long time with proper at-home oral care and healthy habits.
When Should Kids Get Braces?
If you notice that your son or daughter has crooked teeth, teeth crowding, or an uneven bite, schedule an appointment with us. There is no right or wrong time to schedule that initial appointment, but we recommend scheduling it sooner rather than later. Some kids start going to the orthodontist around age 6, whereas others start around age 10.
How Long Will My Child Have Metal Braces?
That answer is different for each patient. It all depends on the complexity of apparent dental problems. Some kids may wear metal braces for a year or two, whereas other teens may wear braces for up to 4 years. No matter how long it takes, it will definitely be worth it once your son or daughter smiles for the first time with perfectly straight teeth!
Costs and Financial Information for Metal Braces
We understand that parents are concerned about the cost of metal braces. We work with you as much as possible to determine how much your dental insurance will cover—we can help to submit paperwork, and answer your questions as best as possible. However, it is always best to speak directly with your insurance carrier, when possible.We try to make pediatric dentistry as affordable as possible. To that extent, we accept cash, checks, and most credit cards. We also utilize a third-party patient financing system, called CareCreditSM, and they offer payment plans and payment options to fit anyone’s budget.
Metal Braces in Mexico
Has your son or daughter been evaluated and metal braces are the next step? Or are you in the early stages of researching which options kids and teens have nowadays to fix crooked teeth?No matter which phase you’re in, a consultation appointment at Dentists in Mexico will help to solve your problems. We have many locations to meet your kid’s needs.
We understand that some kids just don’t want metal braces. Well, what are the alternatives to metal braces?Clear braces is one alternative to metal braces. We created this section for information regarding clear braces. If you have questions at any point, or if you would like to schedule a consultation appointment for your son or daughter, call Dental Town.
Clear Braces for Your Child
Clear braces utilize an almost invisible set of clear brackets. Clear braces are typically made of ceramic material. They work in the same ways that metal braces work, except the brackets are clear.Clear braces fix the same problems that traditional metal braces fix—crooked teeth, misaligned teeth, improper bite and alignment, and more. If your child suffers from any of these dental problems, we invite you to schedule a consultation appointment with our friendly pediatric dentists.
Benefits of Clear Ceramic Braces
- The braces will be much less noticeable than metal braces. The clear brackets are designed to be the same or similar color as the natural teeth. This allows for a beautiful smile with barely noticeable braces.
- Clear ceramic braces can move teeth faster than other clear orthodontic appliances (Invisalign, for example). This means a much shorter treatment time that your kids will need to wear braces. We’re sure they’ll be very happy about that!
- Ceramic clear braces are great options for older teenagers who would be ashamed to wear traditional metal braces. Older teenagers are typically more concerned about their appearance than younger kids, which makes clear braces a great cosmetic choice.
Price: $1,000 USD