Teeth cleaning is an integral and most vital part of oral hygiene. Every person should regularly brush their teeth to remove dental plaque and prevent dental caries and other related teeth diseases.
Dentists can do even a better job in this prevention (also called prophylaxis) by performing a professional teeth cleaning. This involves removal of both plaque (which is bacteria) and tartar (hardened deposits which cannot be removed by ordinary tooth brushing).
Teeth cleaning can be done by ultrasonic instruments, which use ultrasonic vibrations to knock larger pieces of tartar loose. It also sprays water while it works to wash away debris and keep the area at a proper temperature. After this first phase, dentist use fine hand tools such as scalers and curettes to remove smaller deposits and smoothen the tooth surfaces.
These tools are curved and shaped to match the curves of the teeth. Once all the surfaces are smooth, the dentist can polish the teeth. Polishing is done using a slow speed tool with a soft rubber cup that spins on the end. The final touch of teeth cleaning is done by putting the fluoride gel on top of all teeth to strengthen them.
- My Baja Dental $60 USD
- Dental Travel – Dental House $ 25 USD
- Dental House – Playa Del Carmen $ 30 USD
- Cosmetic Dentist Dental Artistry $ 30 USD
- Dentalia Tijuana $ 96 USD
- Dentalia – Playa Del Carmen $ 104 USD
- Dentalia Cancun $ 104 USD
- Dentalia Guadalajara $ 96 USD
- Dentalia Mexico City $ 96 USD
- Cancun Dental Specialists $150 USD
- Baja Oral Center $250 USD
- Arte Dental Tijuana $150 USD
- Dentoamerica – Puerto Vallarta $ 50 USD
- Artell Dental Center $ 60 USD
- Sam Dental Tijuana $ 125 USD
- Dentalia Guadalajara $ 229 USD
- Dr. Miguel Torres Portales DDS $400 USD
- Sani Dental Group $170 USD
- Algodones Dental Care $80 USD
- Dental Laser Algodones $288 USD
CONSUMER GUIDE TO FINDING THE CORRECT PROVIDER FOR SAME-DAY TEETH IN MEXICO&nb p;Same-day teeth, the truth behind teeth in a day Plea e under tand...
Dental Pro the i i a mobile replacement for the mi ing teeth They are not inva ive like implant becau e they are placed directly on top of the...