Teeth cleaning is an integral and most vital part of oral hygiene. Every person should regularly brush their teeth to remove dental plaque and prevent dental caries and other related teeth diseases.
Dentists can do even a better job in this prevention (also called prophylaxis) by performing a professional teeth cleaning. This involves removal of both plaque (which is bacteria) and tartar (hardened deposits which cannot be removed by ordinary tooth brushing).
Teeth cleaning can be done by ultrasonic instruments, which use ultrasonic vibrations to knock larger pieces of tartar loose. It also sprays water while it works to wash away debris and keep the area at a proper temperature. After this first phase, dentist use fine hand tools such as scalers and curettes to remove smaller deposits and smoothen the tooth surfaces.
These tools are curved and shaped to match the curves of the teeth. Once all the surfaces are smooth, the dentist can polish the teeth. Polishing is done using a slow speed tool with a soft rubber cup that spins on the end. The final touch of teeth cleaning is done by putting the fluoride gel on top of all teeth to strengthen them.
- My Baja Dental $60 USD
- Dental Travel – Dental House $ 25 USD
- Dental House – Playa Del Carmen $ 30 USD
- Cosmetic Dentist Dental Artistry $ 30 USD
- Dentalia Tijuana $ 96 USD
- Dentalia – Playa Del Carmen $ 104 USD
- Dentalia Cancun $ 104 USD
- Dentalia Guadalajara $ 96 USD
- Dentalia Mexico City $ 96 USD
- Cancun Dental Specialists $150 USD
- Cancun Dental Specialists $350 USD
- Implant Dental Center Tijuana, Rosarito, Guadalajara $145 USD
- Circle Dental Group $ 150 USD
- Dental Laser Algodones $384 USD
- Dr. Javier Saldivar Dds. $42 USD
- Doctores Ruiz And Magana $47 USD
- Coral Dental Center $408 USD
- Dentoamerica – Puerto Vallarta $120 USD
- Amazing Smile Center $89 USD
- Baja Oral Center $120 USD
- Sam Dental Tijuana $75 USD
- Dental Newton $60 USD
- Odontologia Integral de Mexico $80 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $136 USD
- Arte Dental Tijuana $65 USD
- Liberty Dental Clinic $50 USD
- Baja Dental Smile $40 USD
- Smile Dental Tijuana $40 USD
Pregnancy denti try - Second trime ter i the be t for performing dental procedure &nb p;Pregnant women have lightly different dental need than...
Teeth cleaning i an integral and mo t vital part of oral hygiene Every per on hould regularly bru h their teeth to remove dental plaque and prevent...