Teeth straightening using orthodontic braces is a method used to align and straighten teeth and help to improve the position of a person’s bite, while also working to improve dental health.
There are many situations when a person needs orthodontic braces, for example: crooked teeth, crowding of teeth or too wide spacing between teeth. The most common irregularities are overbite (where upper front teeth lie to far forward over lower teeth) and under-bite (where lower teeth are too far forward or upper teeth are too far back).
Braces work by applying continuous pressure over a period of time to slowly move teeth in a specific direction. As the teeth move, the bone changes shape as pressure is applied. There are many types of braces, from metal-wire braces, which are most stable, to ceramic ones, which are esthetically most pleasing, since they look almost as regular teeth.In order to correct most of orthodontic problems, a person needs to wear braces for a year. After that, control check-ups are needed in order to prevent teeth going back to their irregular array. An orthodontist may also provide the patient with a temporary retainer which can help in the process of preserving the new, well-aligned smile.
- Cancun Dental Specialists $4,500 USD
- Dentalia – Playa Del Carmen $4,585 USD
- Dental Spana $3,500 USD
- Bokanova Dental Center $5,000 USD
- Especialidades Dentales Matamoros $5,104 USD
- GIO Clinic $3,759 USD
- Bokanova Riviera Maya $2,612 USD
- Sand Dental Studio $2,518 USD
- Harmony Dental Studio $4,500 USD
- Dental K $2,720 USD
- VGM Dental Center $2,826 USD
- Shirley Baker Dds $2,790 USD
- Harmony Dental Studio $3,500 USD
- Healteeth Dental Center $1,500 USD
- Grupo Dental Bosques $1,074 USD
- GIO Clinic $1,074 USD
- Arizona Dental Now $2,000 USD
- Progreso Smile Dental Center $805 USD
- Bokanova Riviera Maya $2,613 USD
- Dental Live $1,090 USD
- Simply Endo Tijuana by Christian López $2.919 USD
CONSUMER GUIDE TO FINDING THE CORRECT PROVIDER FOR SAME-DAY TEETH IN MEXICO&nb p;Same-day teeth, the truth behind teeth in a day Plea e under tand...
Have you heard about Bridge in Dental Procedure &nb p;Dental bridge i a type of dental treatment u ed when a patient i mi ing one or more teeth...