It includes the entire procedure from diagnosis to surgical treatment of defects and diseases involving both hard and soft tissue of teeth, mouth, gums and jaws.
Oral surgery is commonly performed to remove wisdom teeth, prepare the mouth for dentures, repair jaw problems and perform root canals. Oral surgeons may also perform more advanced procedures, for example reconstruction that are required after trauma or severe damages to the structures of the mouth. Oral surgery is also used to help in orthodontic therapy and to correct irregularities and defects of face and jaws.
Oral surgery is a part of dentistry that uses surgical methods in treating various functional and esthetic aspects of oral health.
- Dental Travel – Dental House $ 25 USD
- Cosmetic Dentist Dental Artistry $ 25 USD
- Extractions $ 30 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 40 USD
- Dent Art Center $ 50 USD
- Dental Alvarez $ 60 USD
- Dentalia – Playa Del Carmen $ 72 USD
- Dentalia Cancun $ 72 USD
- Implant Art Center $ 75 USD
- Dentalia Tijuana $ 75 USD
- Dentalia Guadalajara $ 75 USD
- Dentalia Mexico City $ 75 USD
- Cancun Dental Specialists $ 60 USD
Do you know how Dental Crown workWhen a larger cavity ha appeared in the enamel of the tooth (an outer white part), it threaten the general health...