Have you heard about Bridges in Dental Procedures?
Dental bridges is a type of dental treatment used when a patient is missing one or more teeth. Bridges are formed by two crowns that rely on pre-existing teeth and one or more artificial teeth that are placed to fill the empty space. The pillars of a bridge can be made of the existing teeth, or from implants, or from a combination of both. Not only that they preserve the appearance of the teeth, but the bridges also prevent the gingival withdrawal: in fact, when there is an empty space, it usually has a gradual loss of bone that may prevent later placement of a bridge. There are obviously different types of bridges, from the metal-ceramic (less aesthetically pleasing) to zircon ones which have better properties in terms of having both the natural color and natural function of the tooth.
When the procedure is properly performed, a bridge has a long-term stability and durability.
- Clinica Dental Integral $840 USD
- Dental Smile $ 420 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 480 USD
- Dra. Sonia M. Edeza Morales $ 480 USD
- Dentalia – Playa Del Carmen $ 1,248 USD
- Dentalia Cancun $ 1,248 USD
- Dentalia Tijuana $ 1,225 USD
- Dentalia Guadalajara $ 1,225 USD
- Dentalia Mexico City $ 1,225 USD
- Cabo Soft Dental Care $1,650 USD
- Rio Grande Dental $837 USD
- Oasis Dental Group $405 USD
- Dr. Javier Saldivar Dds. $500 USD
- Magic Dental Clinic $596 USD
- Bio Dental Clinic $1,205 USD
Pregnancy denti try - Second trime ter i the be t for performing dental procedure &nb p;Pregnant women have lightly different dental need than...
The wi dom teeth removal in ome ca e i due to the jaw of adult i not big enough to accommodate all 32 teeth people u ually haveWhen thi...