Endodontics Mexico, How to Find the right Provider for your Root Canal Abroad
- How to find an endodontist
- What equipment should the endodontist have in order to do your treatment correctly
- X-ray Examples to See if your root canal was done correctly
Dentists specialized in this field are called endodontists and they have spend several years additionally studying endotontics after receiving a regular dentist degree. Root canal therapy, root canal retreatment and endodontic surgery are part of endodontist’s expertise. Although general dentist can perform root canal therapy, in more complex cases or when more than one tooth is affected, endodontist is better suited for the task.Root canal retreatment is done when the injured tooth hasn’t responded well on the original therapy. Further, endodontic surgery can be used to locate fractures or hidden canals that do not appear on x-rays but still cause pain to the tooth. Damaged root surfaces or the surrounding bone may also be treated with this procedure.
The most common surgery used to save damaged teeth is an apicoectomy or root-end resection.
- Cancun Dental Specialists $250 USD
- Baja Oral Center $300 USD
- Implant Art Center $265 USD
- Sam Dental Tijuana $295 USD
- Advanced Restorative Dentistry $142 USD
- Tijuana Dentist – Dr Mario Lamas $200 USD
- Dent Art Center $280 USD
- Clinica Dental Union $189 USD
- Clinica Dental Integral $200 USD
- Tijuana Dentist Max Corona $350 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $334 USD
- Smile Dental Tijuana $181 USD
- Dental K $209 USD
- Cosmetic Dentist Dental Artistry $ 150 USD
- Dental Smile $ 180 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 180 USD
- Dental Alvarez $ 250 USD
- Dr. Jorge Cuauhtli $300 USD
- C Dental Care Group $247 USD
- Clinica Dental Ponce $188 USD
CONSUMER GUIDE TO FINDING THE CORRECT PROVIDER FOR SAME-DAY TEETH IN MEXICO&nb p;Same-day teeth, the truth behind teeth in a day Plea e under tand...
Do you know how Dental Crown workWhen a larger cavity ha appeared in the enamel of the tooth (an outer white part), it threaten the general health...