Teeth are not the only parts of oral cavity that can be a subject of disease and infections. Some of the most common dental problems are in fact gum diseases, namely gingivitis and periodontitis. Plaque buildup is the most common cause of gingivitis.
If the plaque is not taken care of and continues to accumulate, bacteria may begin to grow and this will cause the gingivitis infection. There are many symptoms of gingivitis; these include bleeding, swelling, inflammation, and also a deep red color of the gums. Treatment of gingivitis depends on how severe and how far the disease has progressed. If the disease is not too severe it is possible to be treated with fluoride rinse and fluoride toothpaste to remove the plaque.
Gingivitis that is not treated can lead to periodontitis. Plaque will spread and form underneath the gums. In plaque, the toxins made from the bacteria bother the gums. From the support of the tissues and bone for the teeth, they are broken and shattered. The teeth are separated from the gums and have spaces between them which are infected. As periodontitis continues the bone and gum tissue are no long available. There are hardly any symptoms for this disease. If not treated, the teeth will become useless and the teeth will have to be taken out.
Gum disease treatment usually include professional dental cleaning, scaling (deep cleaning done under local anesthesia), fluoride rinse and use of antibiotics. However, if the disease has progressed and spread deep under the gums and into the bone, surgical methods may be needed. Depending on the severity, surgical treatments include bone and soft tissue grafts or even bone surgery. The best treatment method is always prevention.
- Smile Dental Tijuana $80 USD
- Glieb Martinez $78 USD
- Dental K $125 USD
- Artell Dental Center $ 20 USD
- Dental Travel – Dental House $ 20 USD
- Dent Art Center $ 40 USD
- Dr. Ania Rodríguez Arrona $104 USD
- Endodontik Oficina Dental $101 USD
- Grupo Dental Bosques $187 USD
- Whiteline Dental Clinic $172 USD
- Amazing Smile Center $262 USD
- Sam Dental Tijuana $125 USD
- Tijuana Dentist Max Corona $180 USD
- Dental Newton $200 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $324 USD
- Dr. Amy’s Excellence Dental Office $242 USD
- Baja Dental Smile $150 USD
- Smile Dental Tijuana $151 USD
- Glieb Martinez $261 USD
- Dental K $146 USD
- Tijuana Dentist – Dr Mario Lamas $90 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $241 USD
- Liberty Dental Clinic $50 USD
- Baja Dental Smile $200 USD
- Smile Dental Tijuana $70 USD
- Glieb Martinez $88 USD
- Dental K $83 USD
- Unidad Dental del Norte $150 USD
- Ocean Dental Cancun $ 60 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 70 USD
Metal brace are the mo t common and widely u ed brace for teeth correction Metal bracket are very trong and can with tand mo t type of treatment...