Teeth are not the only parts of oral cavity that can be a subject of disease and infections. Some of the most common dental problems are in fact gum diseases, namely gingivitis and periodontitis. Plaque buildup is the most common cause of gingivitis.
If the plaque is not taken care of and continues to accumulate, bacteria may begin to grow and this will cause the gingivitis infection. There are many symptoms of gingivitis; these include bleeding, swelling, inflammation, and also a deep red color of the gums. Treatment of gingivitis depends on how severe and how far the disease has progressed. If the disease is not too severe it is possible to be treated with fluoride rinse and fluoride toothpaste to remove the plaque.
Gingivitis that is not treated can lead to periodontitis. Plaque will spread and form underneath the gums. In plaque, the toxins made from the bacteria bother the gums. From the support of the tissues and bone for the teeth, they are broken and shattered. The teeth are separated from the gums and have spaces between them which are infected. As periodontitis continues the bone and gum tissue are no long available. There are hardly any symptoms for this disease. If not treated, the teeth will become useless and the teeth will have to be taken out.
Gum disease treatment usually include professional dental cleaning, scaling (deep cleaning done under local anesthesia), fluoride rinse and use of antibiotics. However, if the disease has progressed and spread deep under the gums and into the bone, surgical methods may be needed. Depending on the severity, surgical treatments include bone and soft tissue grafts or even bone surgery. The best treatment method is always prevention.
- Tijuana Dentist – Dr Mario Lamas $90 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $241 USD
- Liberty Dental Clinic $50 USD
- Baja Dental Smile $200 USD
- Smile Dental Tijuana $70 USD
- Glieb Martinez $88 USD
- Dental K $83 USD
- Unidad Dental del Norte $150 USD
- Ocean Dental Cancun $ 60 USD
- Sani Dental Group $ 70 USD
- Baja Oral Center $250 USD
- Arte Dental Tijuana $150 USD
- Dentoamerica – Puerto Vallarta $ 50 USD
- Artell Dental Center $ 60 USD
- Sam Dental Tijuana $ 125 USD
- Dentalia Guadalajara $ 229 USD
- Dr. Miguel Torres Portales DDS $400 USD
- Sani Dental Group $170 USD
- Algodones Dental Care $80 USD
- Dental Laser Algodones $288 USD
- My Baja Dental $60 USD
- Dental Travel – Dental House $ 25 USD
- Dental House – Playa Del Carmen $ 30 USD
- Cosmetic Dentist Dental Artistry $ 30 USD
- Dentalia Tijuana $ 96 USD
- Dentalia – Playa Del Carmen $ 104 USD
- Dentalia Cancun $ 104 USD
- Dentalia Guadalajara $ 96 USD
- Dentalia Mexico City $ 96 USD
- Cancun Dental Specialists $150 USD
La er denti try can be u ed to uncover partially covered wi dom teeth, remove decay from a cavity, treat ab ce ed gum and infection in root canal...
Have you heard about Bridge in Dental Procedure &nb p;Dental bridge i a type of dental treatment u ed when a patient i mi ing one or more teeth...