Do you know what is Pediatric Dentistry?
Pediatric Dentistry is a specialty in dentistry of children from birth through adolescence. In order to become a pediatric dentistry specialist a dentist needs to go through and extra two or three years of post-doctoral training, with a special regards to child psychology. Although children and adults suffer from similar dental ailments, there are a lot of additional features in the pediatric dentistry.Pediatric Dentistry places special importance in preventing tooth decay, developing healthy eating and hygienic habits and generally preventing various dental diseases before they occur. Also, since they usually work mostly with primary teeth (so called baby teeth), their treatment methods differ from adult dentistry. As a child grows into an adolescent, the role of pediatric dentist is also changing to meet the patient’s needs. However, the main role of pediatric dentists is educating their patients and working with them on dental disease prevention.
- My Baja Dental $60 USD
- Dental Travel – Dental House $ 25 USD
- Dental House – Playa Del Carmen $ 30 USD
- Cosmetic Dentist Dental Artistry $ 30 USD
- Dentalia Tijuana $ 96 USD
- Dentalia – Playa Del Carmen $ 104 USD
- Dentalia Cancun $ 104 USD
- Dentalia Guadalajara $ 96 USD
- Dentalia Mexico City $ 96 USD
- Cancun Dental Specialists $150 USD
- Amazing Smile Center $262 USD
- Sam Dental Tijuana $125 USD
- Tijuana Dentist Max Corona $180 USD
- Dental Newton $200 USD
- Tijuana Clinic For Cosmetic Dentistry $324 USD
- Dr. Amy’s Excellence Dental Office $242 USD
- Baja Dental Smile $150 USD
- Smile Dental Tijuana $151 USD
- Glieb Martinez $261 USD
- Dental K $146 USD
A crown can return tructure, trength and function to a tooth that ha undergone exten ive decay or damage De igned to fit moothly and to function...
The wi dom teeth removal in ome ca e i due to the jaw of adult i not big enough to accommodate all 32 teeth people u ually haveWhen thi...